Search engine optimization or SEO plays a big part in making a website successful. It is what will continuously draw new visitors to your website because if your website ranks high in search engine results, more people will see it and more people will click that link that leads to your website.
Hence, almost every website nowadays should be well-optimized for search engines except if the goal of a particular website is not to get as many visitors as possible. If you are the owner of a website, there are two ways to go about it – hire an SEO Philippines company or handle your own SEO needs. If you choose to handle your own SEO needs, it is best if you put together your own in-house SEO team to handle all of these SEO needs. If you are such a website owner or if you work or own an SEO Manila company, below are some of the specific roles you will need to fill up in building your own SEO team.
- SEO Manager. The first position you will need to fill is that of the SEO manager. This person will be your SEO team leader and in charge of mapping your SEO strategy. He or she should be able to lead the team efficiently and competently. An SEO manager will have to make many crucial decisions along the way so choose one who has good problem-solving skills and decision-making skills.
- SEO Analysts. Take note of the plural form because you will probably need more than one SEO analyst. Your analysts are the ones who will analyze your website and come up with ways to optimize it. This involves all aspects of SEO so you should choose someone who has knowledge in both on-page and off-page SEO.
- Web Developers. You will need to have your website built and designed in such a way that it is optimizes for search engines. The job of web developers will not be a continuous thing in an SEO team which is why some SEO teams only get the services of freelance SEO web developers when they need it.
- Content Creator. In SEO, content is king. If you want your website to be successfully well-optimized then put a lot of high quality unique content. Although some SEO teams outsource this aspect of SEO, it is sometimes a good idea to get a content creator that can provide you with the content that you need regularly.
- Link Builders. Aside from content, backlinks also play a major part in how search engines rank your website. Link building can drastically affect your website’s online presence and how it is ranked by search engines. Get link builders who only use white hat SEO strategies to ensure that your website does not get penalized.
- Social Media Manager. Nowadays, social media can have a huge impact on SEO. The proper use of social media can greatly improve your SEO results. Get someone who is experienced in almost all social media platforms and has a good grasp of what the website’s targeted audience wants. Also, your social media manager should have excellent communication skills and can relate well to other people.